Thursday, June 14, 2018

Mike's Take on Things

For the fun of it, we've each got a separate blog for this trip. Clearly, this is mine.  I started to play around with a new/different thing, decided it wasn't worth it. This one will suffice. I'm guessing I won't update it as frequently as Mike updates his. At any rate, it should be amusing to see our different takes on the same thing. Like the house we drew in elementary school art. About the only thing my sister and I saw that was the same was the color. We both drew a yellow house. Other than that, you'd never know it was the same (ignoring the fact that one was drawn by a first grader and the other a much more artistically advanced third grader). Mike and I compliment each other so very well and part of that is our different perspectives. It will be fun to see how the next 6 weeks play out. Without further ado, here is a link to Mike's blog...

http://mikegilsbach.onuniverse.com/

I will point out that I'm a little more optimistic about our packing prospects. Today was the 4th test pack of the car. Mike's a bit skeptical it will all fit. I think it will. We'll just leave one or both of the kids behind if we're short on room. Double bonus, said kid(s) can take care of the dogs. All kidding aside, Saturday as the official packing day ought to be interesting. Anyone want to place bets on whether we scrape by without having to get a cargo carrier for Brown Car?


No comments:

Post a Comment