Saturday, June 16, 2018

Aaaaaand we're off... Almost...

The hope is that in less than 12 hours we'll be on our way. First stop is Dealy Plaza in Dallas. The boys and I visited this historic landmark last summer on our whirlwind eclipse trip. Pretty amazing bit of history to experience. I'm glad we'll have a chance to go with Mike. Our final destination tomorrow night is Hot Springs, Arkansas. Fingers crossed for quiet roads and good weather.

And packing the car? Yeah, it all fits, and yes, I can still see out the back window. Thanks, Mom, for the gift of car packing. I learned from the best.

As for the rest of the night... Well, I've got a few little odds and ends to pack up. I can't imagine I'll sleep much. Seems like a good time to put on a movie and chill.

One last note, the refrigerator is officially empty and I only had to give away 3 limes! We did a great job of emptying it out this week. Yay for creative cooking, and eating lots and lots of salads.

Happy Father's Day Mike. I hope that you enjoy this adventure more than you dreamed possible. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment