Thursday, October 7, 2010

School!

Alex is in preschool now. It was a big decision on my part to go this route, but now that we have, it was definitely without a doubt hands down the right decision. He is so happy and loves every minute of it. We found a great little preschool called Hope Children's Center not too far away. He goes Monday - Friday from 9 - 12. While I had not planned on a 5 day class for him, it has worked out well. He has a lovely teacher named Mrs. Tuttle. Hearing him talk reminds me very much of elementary school - line leaders, door holders, snack time, music class, etc.

It's a pretty cool little program he is in, he gets music twice a week, spanish and science each once a week. Lots of play time and TONS of art projects!

Anyway, he is a happy camper. Ben is enjoying some time to get to be Ben without having a big brother always after him. Sometimes Ben wants me to play with him, mostly he likes to spend those few hours by himself flipping through books. I offer to read the stories to him but he almost always tells me no, he wants to do it himself.

Anyway, school has been a smashing success for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment