Friday, January 30, 2009

Uh-Oh, Computers!

Ben has become quite the vocal little man, always babbling and no doubt telling me many interesting things that I just don't "quite seem to get". As for real words, he can sort of say Alex, he did pick up a toy phone and say hi. Last night I got him to say uh-oh. The best part is the crazy face he makes when saying it, really emphasizing the "oooooooh".

As for Alex, he has decided that he would like to have his own computer. It happened like this:

We were talking about teaching him to write. He seemed all for it and we said that once he could actually write out letters we would create an email address for him. On route to the post office Alex and I continued this conversation. Out of the blue he informed me that he needed his own computer if he was going to have his own email address. Hmmm, I think not.

These guys are too smart for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment