Sunday, January 25, 2009

Art Projects

It was quickly pointed out to me that I have NOT been keeping up with this silly little project of mine. Hmmm, I guess people read this stuff afterall.

You may be wondering just what's been happening these last 3 weeks, NOT MUCH! Alex helped me plant a bunch of sunflower seeds last weekend. A bunch being roughly 300 seeds. They are sprouting and I can't wait to get them into my garden. He also helped me plant a blueberry bush and a raspberry bush. Next on the garden agenda, strawberrys, herbs and some veggies (thanks Steph for the veggie seeds!!)

But, the real point of this post is a special shout out to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Michael. Thanks for entertaining Alex yesterday. His PMS (that would be Post Michael Syndrome) was not too bad today. For the rest of you that weren't here, yesterday was art project with Alex day!! It was a bit too cold to play outside so Aunt Stephanie had the awesome idea of spending the day with the kiddos doing art. Ben sat and colored with crayons until he just couldn't stay awake anymore and Alex got to dig into his special art box and go hog wild. We painted, and glued, and stamped, and cut, and punched holes, and everything else you can think of. I've got a stack of art to do "something" with now. I'll try and remember to get pictures and post them at some point (along with all of the other pictures that I'm supposedly going to post...)

Anyway, we really did have a great day and Alex just loves to create. He's been talking about the "projects" all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment