Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here are some funnies for the first day of 2009:

I've bookmarked my own blog in my browser favorites list, complete with a typo. It says "Christina's Bog" - a subliminal message maybe??!!

A couple more Alexisms:

  • When Alex wants us to read him a story he says "You can talk it to me". This really means that he wants us to actually read all of the words instead of just flipping through quickly and looking at the pictures.

  • When he accidentally gets a little bit of cat hair in his mouth he says "I have some cat in my mouth".
And Ben, well he's always mister smiley and everything he does is funny.

Have a great 2009 everyone! I'll try my best to update a little more frequently than I have in the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment