Thursday, January 8, 2015

Back to Normal

Mike went back to work, the kids went back to school, Mom returned to VA and I went back to all of my usual activities this week.    I was dreading it all, but in the end it was all just fine.  I'm not overly enthused that I still have 4 months of Spanish to teach, but even that will work itself out.

In other news it is ridiculously cold and we might see a stray snowflake or two over the next few days.  I didn't organize my priorities right so we are in this incredibly cold house with a beautiful wood burning fireplace and no firewood.  Oops.

I lost my wedding ring yesterday.  Gave me quite a start to look down at the start of my Spanish lesson and realize it wasn't there, to further realize that I had no idea when I last had it.  I searched the school and the house and the walk in between, over and over.  Made me very sad all day not to have it. I crawled into bed (which had been searched several times) and low and behold there it was smack in the middle, in between all the sheets and blankets.  That was my very happy moment for the day.

And that is the exciting update of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment