Tuesday, January 13, 2015

According to Alex...

"Birds fly away so they don't get eaten by creditors."

I LOVE my boys, they make every day so much fun!

I started this post in 2010 and just never got around to finishing it, in fact the only thing I ever wrote was the above two lines.  For lack of anything else to post, I decided to go ahead and finish it now.  Surely, at the time I had so many other little "Alex-isms" to post, probably a bunch from Ben as well.  They both say and do such funny things all the time.  Here's a picture of Alex from about a month ago...


He came downstairs dressed like this and announced that he was ready for work.  I asked him what his job was and he said he was a scientist - as if that was the most obvious thing in the world and mom was definitely a little dense.  Anyway, a short time later the above ensemble was completed with a fuzzy plaid bathrobe.  

Alex is always off creating and drawing and imaging.  One short month and the kid will be 9, quite a long way from the days of bird eating creditors, but still my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment