Thursday, March 12, 2009

This & That

I always seem to think of many amusing tidbits to share but when the time comes to actually retell those tales I usually can't remember what I wanted to write.

So, the latest happenings here:

The beautiful big new garden is planted, complete with a very cool little ant sculpture. In time hopefully my plants will grow big and fill out some of the holes. Anyway, it makes me happy everytime I look at it and it's a great feeling to know that something will live through the summer Texas heat down in that little corner of the yard. So long grass, I don't miss ya!

On sunflowers, best to plant the seeds directly in the ground because those tender little sprouts are a big pain in the you know what to transplant.

Alex and Ben seem to be afflicted with some sort of silly juice tonight, wow are they wound up! They are splashing up a storm in the bathtub. Hopefully they will sleep well tonight.

It has now ben several hours since I started this, and I have no clue whatelse was on my mind. It's late and I'm tired so time to say night-night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment