Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just an ordinary day...

It's been awhile since I posted anything, so I thought I'd better get back to it. I'm even ditching my afternoon siesta with the boys for this! For lack of anything better to write about, here's what we have done today: breakfast, play, Ben's nap, park, lunch, everybody's nap. Exciting or not, this is pretty much how I spend every day. But, here are some pictures from the park:


As you can see, we had lots of fun today.
While I'm thinking of it, I thought it would be fun to share some "Alex-isms":
Tummel - Alex's version of "Tunnel"
Pajammies
waTER, was WAwer - We've been working on enunciation, so no longer is it wawer, but the emphasis is on TER. Oh well, it's close
banaNA - here again, emphasis on the wrong syllable.
When he plays peek-a-boo, he covers is face and says "Where is me?" Then he says "Boo - There me is!"
From one of his favorite songs:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - In Alex's version, it goes something like this.
Twinkle Twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are
Up up there so high
like a diamond's eye
Twinkle twinkle little star
how I wonder what you are

No comments:

Post a Comment