Thursday, December 17, 2009

So here it is...

Just another random post. I had fully intended to post more in Nov. and certainly early Dec. Thanksgiving was fun, lots of food, lots of fun, lots of people.

Then came early December and with it the end of Mike's job. Not to put too fine of a point on it, but that has been difficult to deal with, for all of us. So, while I thought of my blog often and all of my faithful readers, my heart just wasn't in it. I thought long and hard as to whether this is the appropriate outlet for those innermost feelings, which I would no doubt share with any of my readers out there (cause the only people that read this are related to me!!). Ultimately I decided that wasn't what I wanted to do. So. Today.

Well, today is Benny's 2nd birthday. I started the day thinking that every day in this house ought to be a birthday because man, those little munchkins ACTUALLY BEHAVED this morning. We made it until nearly 10 o'clock before a major meltdown. Then the rest of the day set in. A & B have been hyper, super hyper, more ridiculously hyper than should ever be allowed. And we haven't even had cake, or anything else sweet for that matter. So now they are napping and I am pooped and I should be napping too. I did take some birthday pictures of Ben, and like so many other broken promises on this little diary, one day I'll get them posted.

If I get my stuff together I'll go downstairs and make Ben's birthday cake - it will be strawberry this year. Most likely I am just going to go take a nap because I am cold and tired.

And now, for the final note, a friend of mine from highschool has a blog and she is doing a silly little christmas giveaway and if I mention her blog in my blog, well it doesn't really matter. Point being, it's been mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment