Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Frustrations...

It's just that kind of day.  Every little thing is annoying me.  So why am I writing about it?  I don't know, probably because I feel like I should be doing something and this is as good of something as it's going to get.

Lazy mid summer day.  Not terribly hot.  Kids are in a good mood. I should be too.  Except, the dog is annoying the crap out of me, which is extra fun since there is one extra dog in the house, soon to be 2 extras.  Yay, fun.

Alex gets to spend the afternoon with a friend so I have to figure out some way to entertain Ben.  Sadly that probably means a trip to the grocery store.  Sorry kid. Mom's really phoning it in today.  So much so that Alex just made lunch for himself and Ben.

We switched up the hermit crab home, lost Sherman, but added 3 new ones to the mix (they don't really have names yet).  They should be much happier in their new home.  They seem to like grapes too.

And, that's all I've got.  Well, they can't all be winners now can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment