Thursday, July 15, 2010

Really Knowing Mommy & Daddy

The boys never fail to amaze me. Alex is so attuned to everything we say and do (hopefully this won't scar the poor child later in life). So, today...

In the car Alex told me that when he & Ben got big they would get a rocket and fly us to the moon so that we could look at the stars. He said that he and Ben would fly the rocket and that Mommy & Daddy would be the passengers. Alex then told me that we could take some toys and stuff for the trip. He said Daddy could take some of his models and that I could take some books & pens. The thing that amazed me in all of this is that he knew our hobbies, knew that Mike likes to build models and that I like to read & work puzzles (hence the pens). Anyway, maybe not much to anyone else, but it certainly did strike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment